We are expanding our team and are looking for passionate Recruitment Consultants to join our growth.
Responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to positions with client companies. You’ll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
You’ll screen candidates, interview them, and finally match them to clients.
You also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse. It involves:
* using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
* developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
* using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
* headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
* using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
* receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
* briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
* preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
* organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client
* informing candidates about the results of interviews
* negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
* offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
* working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
* reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Salary package includes a basic salary plus a performance-related bonus or commission.
Other benefits include training, laptop, a mobile phone, and quarterly rewards for the top billing consultant.
Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM