Our client an NGO located in Kesserwan is recruiting a Web Developer:
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platform .
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from scratch to execution
- Create and update custom websites using custom CMS development
- Search engine optimization (on – page & off –page tactics)
- Testing new technologies
- BA or more in computer
Knowledge in WordPress is preferable, Drupal and/or Moodle are a plus, other than CMS
- APP Development is a plus
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Problem solver, creative and leadership skills.
- Microsoft office proficiency (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- 5 days per week
- 8:30am – 5:30pm
USD 1000 to USD 1200 FRESH (including transport) + Social Security + Bonuses + Yearly Vacation