A Telecommunication & Construction Company located in DRC- Kinshasa is looking for a Software Engineer:
- Analyze user needs.
- Write and test the code, refine it and rewrite it if necessary and communicate with all the programmers involved in the project.
- Research, design and write new software and computer operating systems.
- Evaluate the software and systems that run computers and hardware.
- Develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Integrate existing software products and make incompatible platforms work together.
- Create technical specifications.
- Write systems to control job scheduling or to control authorized access to remote users or systems.
- Write the operational documentation with the technical authors.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, developers, engineers, and sales and marketing professionals.
- Consult with customers and colleagues regarding the maintenance and performance of software systems, with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems.
- Study new technologies.
- Continuously update your technical knowledge and skills by taking internal and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Diploma in: Computer Engineering/ Software or Computer Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics.
- Abilities in the development and deployment of REST APIs.
- Good understanding of API patterns.
- Able to work independently and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: CI/CD tools, PowerShell scripts
- Good understanding of version control tools
- Understanding of SQL, Linux, HTML programming.
- Experience with Java and/or Python
- Strong experience in Embedded Linux environments,
- Programming and debugging skills using Java C, C++, or Python
- Experience in creating and validating user interfaces
- Perfect knowledge of IP networking protocols and technologies
- Experience with databases and web technologies
- Experience in Agile software development (story & sprint)
- Experience with continuous integration and test automation methodology
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems
- C++ professional software development
Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM and on Saturdays from 8AM to 1PM
Fresh USD Negotiable + Local Medical Insurance + One Plane Ticket + Housing Allowance + Car