Our client a leader company located in KSA with a diversified activity in Broadcasting, construction, telecommunications, data management, healthcare, entertainment, and security is looking for a Senior VR/XR Designer/Developer:
- Produce, write, develop and direct media productions supporting all aspects of operations. Assignments may be conducted in all areas throughout Saudi Arabia: urban, industrial and remote locations.
- Working in close consultation with clients, supervise production crews in all phases of production and post-production tasks from production planning to final program approval and delivery.
- Direct / supervise non-scripted, multi-camera assignments, including live events, campaigns, inaugurations, using mobile production equipment.
- Communicate and manage project aims and objectives, production schedule and delivery deadlines.
- Support and develop junior production staff in line with Division needs.
- Perform other related duties as requested or required.
- Experience in working across corporate, broadcast and commercial production projects.
- Minimum twelve (12) years media production experience producing and directing high visibility corporate communication projects across a range of industry sectors.
- Saudi Arabia, GCC and/or hydrocarbon industry experience desirable.
- Experience in recruiting, managing and developing production staff.
- Experience in writing and developing scripts and creative production treatments.
- A proven track record in successfully working with a broad range of project stakeholders.
- Ability to constructively receive, distil and implement feedback.
- A demonstrated ability to successfully execute production assignments and lead production crews under difficult conditions, often in remote areas, in accordance with local customs and regulations.
- Experience in working with single and multi-camera production crews as well as researching, sourcing and directing actors, extras, models and voice-over artists.
- Ability to undertake Risk Assessments and excellent an awareness of Health & Safety issues.
- Complete familiarity with current professional cameras and video formats, support equipment and production techniques.
- A complete understanding of the post-production process: job functions and responsibilities, non-linear editing systems, sound and graphics operations, as well as workflow and timescales.
- Excellent knowledge of licensing and rights, copyright and clearance procedures.
- Proven creative ability as evidenced by video show reel and/or other completed work samples.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
SAR 33,000/Month + Medical Insurance + 1 Annual Return Ticket + Visa