Our client, an NGO in Keserwan is looking for a Senior Recruiter:
- Outreach to companies and potential employers in order to encourage them to recruit candidates with disabilities or financial challenges from the NGO’s candidates.
- Support the HR people that are searching for potential candidates in order to find suitable profiles for the open vacancies.
- Follow up with the NGO’s candidates to keep their profiles updated.
- Prepare reports and documentation related to the NGO’s activities.
- Attend meetings, events and conferences related to the NGO’s programs.
- Assist the programs manager in any additional tasks related to the NGO’s programs.
- Coordinate the work with the other recruiters and make sure the CRM system is updated
- BA in HR, Work Psychology, Business (or any major yet with recruitment experience)
- 2 to 3 years Experience
- Recruitment agency experience is a plus
- Volunteering experience is a plus
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Problem solver, creative and leadership skills.
- Microsoft office proficiency (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- 5 days a week
USD 400 to USD 600 (including transport) + Social Security + Bonuses + Yearly Vacation