A trading company headquartered in Beirut is looking for a Procurement Coordinator.
Procurement will provide customer support by assisting offers and sales procedures. Will be responsible for sales-related problems, enter new orders, track orders, investigate shipping issues and manage customer accounts and will also enter and track data in sales databases and provide reports to the sales department
• Answering customer inquiries, prepare quotations, prepare invoices, and follow up their order status.
• Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Manage daily sales tracking tools, and compiling reports on Excel and system.
• Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
• Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
• Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred
• Proficient in computer software systems including MS Office and MS Excel (Strong Excel Skills)
• Working knowledge of customer relationship management software and data analysis
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and dedication to customer satisfaction
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
• Knowledge of sales practices and the most efficient customer service techniques
• Ability to interpret sales metrics and perform data entry
• Ability to pay strong attention to detail
• Experience In Visual Dolphin Accounting Software is a plus.
• Languages: Fluent in English, French and Arabic.
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM -5:00 PM
Between 600 – 900USD (depending on experience) + NSSF + Medical Insurance