A Trading Company headquartered in Beirut is hiring a Sales Representative for Dubai:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Sell a variety of products to be used in different industries
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Sales in Dubai
- Knowledge in Chemical Products
- Fluency in English
- Good Communication and Negotiation Skills
Dubai – UAE
To be discussed during first interview
You’re welcome to connect with the Consultant via email@example.com or call on +961 81 12 66 55.