Our client a printing and packaging industry located in Lagos, Nigeria is looking for a Production/Plant Manager:
- Responsible for ensuring daily production targets are met.
- Manages the production operation costs within the budget provided.
- Identifies risks and opportunities to the COO for efficient operational management costs in the production function.
- Establishes and manages all consumables budgets associated with the production of biodiesel.
- Manages all spare parts budget and inventory.
- Continuously provides feedback to COO on cost improvement opportunities in production and production support.
- Manages the maintenance function to ensure that all components and accessories that are used in the production are 100% available and functioning to support production.
- Responsible for generating production reports with details as required by the Managing Director for clear analysis of production performance and support.
- Minimum of three (3) to four (4) years of experience in related field.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office.
Negotiable + Housing, car, and fuel allowances + yearly vacation + round trip ticket
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM