Our client a printing and packaging industry located in Lagos, Nigeria is looking for a Printing Operator:
- Mix paint and inks to blend with materials being printed and job order specification.
- Correct printing errors on materials.
- Evaluate job orders and specification to know details like number of materials to be printed, time given for collection, and color sequences.
- Check printed materials for clarity, accuracy, quality, finishing and other production factors.
- Minimize period by troubleshooting stoppages and breakdowns.
- Operate machine to give printing directions in accordance to job order and specification.
- Ensure that color heads, rollers and ink fountains are clean.
- Assign labels and stamp to boxes containing printed materials.
- Ensure that production plates and ink containers are cleaned after production.
- Create space in the printing room by removing excess boxes out of the way.
- Receive orders from clients, calculate bills and receive payments.
- Ensure that printing equipment is well lubricated by applying oil in appropriate oils.
- Make suggestions in the design and layout of jobs to be printed.
- Minimum of three (3) to four (4) years of experience in related field.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office.
- Language: English
Negotiable + Housing, car, and fuel allowances + yearly vacation + round trip ticket
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM