Our client, an Online Trading company is recruiting a People & Recruitment Coordinator for its offices located in Dbayeh:
- Ensure the accurate recording, maintenance and processing of all employee data onto a central file throughout the employee lifecycle (i.e., onboarding, holidays/ absences and personal documentation).
- Keep managers up to date with key dates for their team i.e. probation dates, appraisals, leaver information and ensure all documentations are completed on time.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new starters and all meetings/ training are arranged accordingly.
- Acting as the recruitment lead for the Company, work with the line managers across the Company to understand their recruitment needs on a regular basis.
- Support a high-quality recruitment process with the coordination of standardised job descriptions, business case pro-forma, short-listing forms and interview administration.
- Advertising and maintaining current job postings within the Company, ensuring Job Descriptions are accurate and meet legal requirements.
- Coordinating various stages of the recruitment process including conducting screenings and interviews, ensuring a fair and consistent approach is maintained.
- Completion of new hire documentation and processes to effectively onboard new starters to the Company.
- Support the Global Head of People to implement an efficient and reliable HR System.
- Support with the implementation of a new benefits package.
- Support the Global Head of People with creating and updating the Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties reasonably required for the role.
- A degree in a relevant subject such as Human Resources.
- 1 to 2 years of Experience working in an HR environment, maintaining confidential data.
- An interest in leading recruitment and continually developing the recruitment and selection processes, to ensure all candidates receive a good experience.
- Strong experience in using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Motivated and pro-active, and can work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong communication and written skills, particularly in English.
- An eagerness to learn and develop skills
From Monday till Friday, 9AM till 6PM
USD 500 to USD 700