Our client, a private multinational enterprise that is a major international investor as well as a diversified commercial and industrial business in the Middle East is recruiting a Murex Business Analyst for its Athens – Greece office reporting to the Business Analyst Manager and working closely with peers from the worldwide offices. The candidate will need to possess a strong expertise on Murex and great organizational and communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- First line support for all Murex business users in the processing of transactions in the application across assets.
- Work with the business in implementing solutions/defining requirements.
- Understand the Murex workflow with emphasis on operations – payments (SWIFT), accounting, performance analysis, reporting, etc. (knowledge of Front Office a bonus).
- Manage critical cases with Murex and work with the Business Analysts team in finding common solutions across offices and business streams.
- Assist in testing fixes/new functionality and follow through issues with the business teams.
- Provide solutions for business weaknesses/gaps to mitigate operational risk.
- Assist the wider IT team with new projects.
Experience & Skills
- Degree in Information Technology and Finance. Post graduate degree in Finance
- 5+ years of experience on Murex
- Strong experience in Murex MX.3 Operations
- Knowledge of MX.3 Front Office is a plus
- Professional and articulate
- Able to work under pressure at short notice
- Problem-solving abilities and experience with problem management and resolution
- Good reporting and communication skills