Our client, a leading company in the furniture, Kitchens / Wardrobes and Home Accessories is recruiting a Luxury Design Marketing Manager:
- Draft and propose Marketing Strategy to achieve the company’s strategic goals.
- Manage all available resources within the approved budgets.
- Enhance Brand value in front all segments the company caters to: HNI, Architects/Designers and Developers.
- Create a network of partnerships and alliances with adjacent industries that could facilitate leads creation/conversion. i.e.: Real Estate brokers, Fit Out and Engineering companies, etc.
- Work efficiently with external resources, Agencies, Freelances, etc. to maximize impact.
- Guarantee solid presence in social media and drive traffic to all company sites (physical or online).
- Manage the company’s CRM system, promoting usage culture and integrating it within the sales and customer services processes.
- Produce and promote all needed collaterals to support Marketing and sales activities, including a monthly Newsletter for clients and stakeholders and materials to capture clients.
- Create and execute a PR/Events plan that maximize usage and return on our physical assets (D3 and Showrooms).
- Education: Ideally a combined degree in interior design/architecture & marketing, but a Marketing degree and demonstrated training in the matter should be enough.
- Expertise in high end sectors of the market, so time to results is minimal. Great understanding of the luxury world.
- Strong client/service focus, so all marketing activities are geared towards creating lasting bonds with clients and bring new business. Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken. The candidate is expected to have a public profile and represent the company as well as develop alliances and partnerships. The candidate is also expected to write the copy of some of the marketing collateral material.
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy.
- Team player, so the marketing, business generation, attitude is spread around the company.
- High level of responsibility/maturity, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics.
- Very Good technical and computer skills to be able to maximize usage of CRM system and to work on the most typical marketing production software. The candidate would also be expected to post on the company’s social media assets.
- Organized and precise to be able to do the proper follow up & do or check materials and events plans.
- Excellent Analytical skills to draw conclusions –and propose actions- on activity data in sales, marketing and social media.
- Capacity to learn fast.
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken). Arabic would be a plus.
- A minimum 3 years of experience in similar jobs.
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines and schedules simultaneously and work with little supervision to produce high quality work on strict timelines.
AED 25K to 35K