Our client a leader company located in Dhahran KSA with a diversified activity in Broadcasting, construction, telecommunications, data management, healthcare, entertainment, and security is looking for an IT Archivist:
- Include sourcing CD’s from Music Library both alphabetical and numerical and ripping them to audio playout system.
- Knowledge of PC’s, laptops and CD’s is a must!
- Additionally, it will require office duties using Microsoft Office programs, and CD ripping machine. You also need to follow directions, as assigned.
- This position requires a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, organizational skills, and strong customer service.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid driver’s license preferable.
- English skills and some typing to be a success in this role.
Negotiable, 7000K SAR to start
Temporary Until completion of project 3-4 months (perhaps longer)