Our client a leading provider of innovative Healthcare and Hospitality solutions, is looking for a Human Resources Manager:
- Manage all HR and Admin-related tasks, including overseeing team of 2 HR employees
(contract management, payroll, admin vendors, etc.)
- Oversee recruitment process from need identification to recruitment strategy, candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiation, on boarding, and training.
- Identify, assess, and manage Training & Development needs of the employees by incorporating 360-degree comprehensive evaluation program.
- Build and maintain a stellar, high-performing work environment with high loyalty and high employee engagement and ownership.
- Lead company-related HR initiatives including an effective communication strategy to build moral, improve team work, and reinforce a sense of belonging in the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent English & Arabic
- Computer skills : Proficient ( ERP / HRM, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint )
Sunday – Thursday ( 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM )
Saturday ( twice per month ) ( 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM )
Negotiable+ Social Security (GOSI) + Medical Insurance + Bonuses + Yearly Vacation ( 30 days paid) + Round trip ticket