A leading Telecom company located in Hazmieh area is recruiting an HR/ER Manager:
- Analyzes information and data necessary to define and discern cost and policy implications of negotiations and disputes. This may include management and union proposals, pay scales and wages, benefits, working conditions, and other mitigating circumstances.
- Uses surveys, interviews, and other studies to conduct research regarding human resource policies, compensation, and other employment issues. After analyzing the information, makes recommendations on changes.
- Researches and explains laws and legal affairs concerning employment to managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Represents organization in contract negotiations, meetings, and negotiations with employee and labor organizations.
- Collaborates with leadership on matters of policy and terms of memoranda of understanding before and throughout negotiation process.
- Collaborates with legal counsel and departments in the preparation for and participation in negotiation with employee and labor groups.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Employee Relations, Human Resources or related field required.
- Four years of professional human resource administration, including two years in employee relations preferred OR its equivalent through training, education, and other experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of state and federal laws concerning labor relations.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
Monday till Friday, From 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM
Negotiable + NSSF + Insurance + Transportation