A company in the hospitality field located in Qatar is looking for a Guest Relations Supervisor or what can be called as Maître d’:
Purpose of position:
The leading light of the Host/Hostess team.
Leading and working collaboratively with members of the team to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
Designed to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction.
Ensuring the front of the House always remains clean and orderly and shall employ thoughtful and courteous communication skills when interacting with guests and team members alike.
Greeting customers, making and confirming reservations to ensure the highest possible service standards.
Responsible for both the logistic details, including reservations and arrangements for large parties, as well as setting the overall ambiance and atmosphere of the unique space.
• Greet and acknowledge guests with a smile and employ excellent customer service skills to build positive rapport with new and returning guests.
• Guide guests to their designated areas and courteously pull-out chairs/tables prior to seating.
• Serve as a liaison between management and service staff and accurately communicate concerns and/or feedback to senior leadership in a timely manner.
• Maintain a clean and organized area at all times to uphold a sleek and elegant appearance.
• Utilize, manage, and keep CRM updated and relevant, effectively communicating with service staff regarding guest special requests (birthdays, celebrations, etc.).
• Management of seating plans, table layout and booking management system.
• Oversee all areas of reservations and customer care identifying areas for improvement and implementation.
• Respond to inbound telephone calls in a timely manner and accurately schedule guest reservations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication with guests over phone/WhatsApp/email responding to enquiries, bookings and request.
• Ensure the rules are adhered to by both members, guest and staff.
• Directly supervise the host/hostess team ensuring and maintaining high quality service.
• Escort guests to the exit and ensure Valet service is efficient.
• Consistently assess and provide performance feedback to all levels of team members.
• Support an ongoing collaborative team environment by upholding the highest standards of conduct in accordance with the handbook and provide support and guidance to new hires during the training process.
• Identify and promptly report safety concerns and/or hazards to appropriate personnel.
• Attend and actively participate in staff briefings and other related activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behavior, skills, and values including:
• Strong multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to adapt to a fluid environment.
• Commitment to a high level of customer service.
• Strict attention to details.
• Outstanding communicator.
• Excellent personal grooming.
• Friendly disposition with the ability to build rapport with others.
• Enthusiastic about culinary cuisine, particularly Middle Eastern dishes.
• Ability to observe systems and offer feedback and solutions.
• Minimum 4 years of hospitality experience.
• 3+ years of supervisor/management experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Languages: Arabic+ English
Spanish and other languages are plus
To be discussed during the interview.
Commission: To Be Discussed
Housing: provided by the company
Transportation: provided by the company
yearly vacation: 30 days
round trip ticket: After one year
working hours: 9 hours