Our client, a leading provider of high speed wired and wireless internet solutions is looking for an ERP System Administrator to administer and ensure reliable performance of the company’s ERP system, and develop ERP-related tools.
- Administer the Company’s ERP system and provide support to ERP users.
- Develop ERP-related tools and support the integration between the Company’s ERP system and other internal systems.
- Customize and develop new forms and reports.
- Identify and resolve system errors and issues.
- Document, report, and track support incidents.
- Execute test plans and report results.
- Maintain the SQL Database.
- Prepare technical documentation and work instructions for users.
- Assist with workflow redesign and procedural changes.
- Assist with company-wide projects as requested.
- BA in Management Information System, Computer Science, Business Computer or equivalent.
- 1-3 year experience.
- Computer Skills: SQL, MS office applications (Word, Excel …). Crystal report is an Asset.
- Knowledge of basic Accounting principles is an Asset.
- Knowledge in SAP Business One is an Asset.
- Ability to interpret technical requirements.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and within team setting.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
5 days a week from 8:00 am till 5:00 pm
USD 1,400 – USD 1,800 (35% fresh USD, 50% Lollars, 15% LBP) + Meal fees + Transportation (LBP 65,000 /day) + Insurance + NSSF.
Sin El Fil, Lebanon