Our client a leading international tobacco company is looking for a Digital B2B Executive:
• Extract weekly insights from data to provide business KPIs for commercial team to monitor and handle all the important technical resources pertaining and entering business data onto the platform of Salesforce CRM.
• Support team members and monitoring user adoption of Salesforce tools in the organization and provide ongoing user training and create training materials as needed.
• Manage Salesforce roles and IMDL roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
• Create and follow up support tickets for all technical issues and ensure to be resolved in efficient time.
• Collaborate and follow up on both DTE Back-office team and IBS Commercial team and gather weekly KPIs to ensure the target is met. Support IBS commercial team with any technical issues they face.
• Implement executive functions pertaining to SFDC administration, such as maintaining all records, dashboards, user accounts and all additional conventional tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
• Provide training to the new users regarding the use of Seller App, Salesforce Backend for providing business automation and personalized customer services.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business.
• 2-4 years of professional combined experience in data analytics, design, development and testing of software and computer systems
• Excellent command of English and Arabic
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Ability to work under targets and with deadline.
• Comfortable processing data of various sources and building strong data pipelines. Critical Thinking and solid data/ number understanding.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment while working with cross-functional teams under pressure of time and results.
Lebanon – Jal El Dib
Negotiable + Transportation + NSSF + Medical Insurance