A company in the hospitality field located in Qatar is looking for a Beverage Supervisor (not alcohol):
Key Function/Purpose of Position:
The Beverage Supervisor shall work collaboratively with members of the team to deliver an exceptional guest experience designed to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction.
The Beverage Supervisor shall oversee all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the bar and will uphold the highest standards of quality and service through exceptional leadership and direction. Additionally, he shall create a fun and authentic bar experience that upholds the mission and vision of the company.
- Oversee all aspects of day-to-day bar operations and ensure team members adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Establish and nurture ongoing relationships with guests by developing a comprehensive guest history designed to anticipate the unique needs of guests.
- Conduct daily/weekly briefings to encourage an open flow of communication amongst staff.
- Place inventory orders in a timely manner to ensure all stocks and supplies are at optimal levels.
- Place and receive beverage orders and maintain communication with kitchen team members during preparation of raw ingredients and/or cocktail components.
- Monitor and evaluate monthly beverage costs and inventory and make recommendations to improve overhead costs as required.
- Routinely evaluate bar area for cleanliness and ensure team members actively maintain a tidy and organised bar environment at all times.
- Work in tandem with department leaders to collect and discuss feedback and develop robust Customer Journey/Standards of Procedures (SOP) manuals to use with individual teams.
- Conduct routine machinery audits and coordinate maintenance and/or repair requests in a timely manner.
- Provide ongoing team member training to encourage and support ongoing professional growth and development.
- Periodically review and update the beverage menu.
- Provide support with opening/closing procedures as required.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for new hires during the on boarding and training process.
- Develop and implement ongoing team member training and/or educational opportunities to support ongoing professional development.
- Maintain compliance with all employment laws and company disciplinary procedures as required.
- Support an ongoing collaborative team environment by upholding the highest standards of conduct in accordance with the handbook.
- Identify and promptly report safety concerns and/or hazards to appropriate personnel.
- Attend and actively participate in staff briefings and other related activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Collaborative work ethic
- Phenomenal customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Languages: Arabic+ English- Spanish and other languages are plus
- Ability to think critically and propose innovative solutions
- Friendly disposition with the ability to build rapport with others
- Enthusiastic about culinary cuisine, particularly Middle Eastern dishes
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and think ahead
- Minimum of five (5) years of hospitality and/or food service experience
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant supervisory experience
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Ability to observe systems and offer feedback and solutions
- Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize while under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Capacity to develop a robust working knowledge of the company and cuisine
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to diplomatically address and resolve concerns
9 hours per day
5500 to 6000 QAR + Housing+ Transportation+ Commission+ yearly vacation 30 days+ one round trip every year+ Medical insurance.