Our client, a leading Telecom company located in Hazmiyeh is recruiting an HR Generalist:
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters (Performance Appraisal, Employee Relations, Conflict Resolution, etc.)
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Produce and submit reports on related HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Deep understanding of Performance Appraisal and Employee Relations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Monday till Friday, From 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM
Negotiable + NSSF + Insurance + Transportation (As per the law/ 65.000 LBP per day).